At ProLytics Consulting Group, our team is committed to working closely with each client to adopt financial planning and reporting systems and process innovations to drive further performance and growth. We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our growing Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be seeking new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong customer relationships, from first contact until closing the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our business growth.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative or a similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Dynamics)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
How To Apply
You must submit a cover letter and resume for your application to be considered for an interview. Prospective candidates will be required to complete a digital assessment during the interview process.
We thank all candidates for submitting their applications however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For inquiries, contact email@example.com for more information.