At ProLytics Consulting Group, our team is committed to working closely with each client to adopt financial planning/reporting systems and process innovations to drive further performance and growth. We are actively looking to build our Professional Services team with individuals who are open-minded, entrepreneurial, and collaborative.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will explore your consulting passion, develop industry skills and gain direct experience working on client engagements throughout the project life cycle.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are currently looking for an Implementation Consultant to join our Consulting and Professional Services team. This is a full-time role supporting client project delivery and handling various project tasks, including:
- Conducting formal or information customer training or coaching
- Participating in requirements and discovery sessions
- Configuring software solutions to meet customers’ unique business needs
- Building input interfaces and reporting
- Creating moderate ETL and integration routines and data processes
- Supporting customer communications and project status tracking
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Finance, Business Adminstration, or any related fields
- 1+ year(s) experience working directly with customers or key internal stakeholders in an agency or consulting setting would be an asset
- 1+ year(s) of experience implementing FP&A/CPM software (Vena, Prophix, Oracle Planning, Anaplan, Tagetik, Adaptive or similar) and/or Data Visualization/BI software (Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Qlik or similar)
- 1+ year(s) experience working with OLAP, Relational/Non-Relational Databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Worked with Finance teams in Financial Reporting and Planning Analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Direct working experience in the stages of Software Implementation and Deployment Life Cycles
- Strong Critical Thinking, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- A proven performer who can work independently and, in a team setting
How To Apply
You must submit a cover letter and resume for your application to be considered for an interview. Prospective candidates will be required to complete a digital assessment during the interview process.
We thank all candidates for submitting their applications however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For inquiries, contact email@example.com for more information.