At ProLytics, we work with our clients to improve their financial and business analytics systems and processes. Our experienced team is committed to working closely with each customer to adopt and deliver end-to-end solutions and process improvements to drive performance and growth.
ProLytics is looking for a Marketing Manager, who has a dynamic and entrepreneurial spirit and is a self-motivated team player, to scale our marketing strategy and initiatives. As a member of our team, the Marketing Manager is accountable for driving and generating demand for ProLytics Consulting Group and our technology partners. This role focuses on the delivery of outcomes, through the development, deployment, and evolution of marketing strategies and tactics.
The successful candidate will possess experience in defining and delivering demand marketing programs, along with leading partner marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will have experience marketing for both solution implementers and technology vendors and will be able to execute Demand Generation strategies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks
- Create engaging social media graphics and videos for internal and external use
- Design and execute marketing materials for sales collateral and other marketing initiatives for internal and external purposes
- Support all phases from planning to delivery of marketing campaigns using both traditional and non-traditional means
- Perform market research and analysis based on business requirements
- Support with the planning and coordination of internal and external events, including conferences, in support of the marketing vision and as a method to engage customers
- Develop customer personas by understanding their buying preferences and creating content development to target consumers throughout the customer lifecycle
- Management and development of company website, LinkedIn, and other web presence
- Generate high-quality written materials including e-communications, media releases, news, website content, social media posts
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Business Management, Communications, IT, or a relevant field is preferred
- Strong aptitude in technology and/or data analysis
- High level of organization, attention to detail, and creative aptitude
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Working knowledge of current Finance, Accounting, and Software tools
- Highly motivated, goal driven with a willingness to learn along the way
- Multichannel experience in marketing and sales applications (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, HootSuite, MailChimp, etc.)
- Passionate about the digital marketing industry and willing to keep up with the latest technological and social trends
- Proficiency in graphic design and video editing, and using design-related applications, such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A proven performer who can work independently and, in a team setting
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in communications and marketing
How To Apply
You must submit a cover letter and resume for your application to be considered for an interview. Prospective candidates may be required to submit a portfolio of their projects.
We thank all candidates for submitting their applications however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.