At ProLytics, our team is committed to working closely with each client to adopt financial planning/reporting systems and process innovations to drive further performance and growth.
We are looking for a motivated individual with project management, organization, and excellent communication skills to join our company as a Project Manager.
In this role, you work within the Professional Services team to ensure the completion of company projects. You may be assigned to coordinate project-related administrative tasks, resources management, and tracking and monitoring of multiple projects. We are looking for a candidate who can be trusted to effectively coordinate the efforts of a project team with limited supervision and make sure projects are completed on time and within budget.
Roles and Responsibilities
Operate on client projects and handle various project management tasks including:
- Understand the scope of the project
- Set and enforce project deadlines
- Coordinate tasks and resources
- Ensure that projects fulfill budget, schedule, and quality standards
- Encourage efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Project management experience and human resources experience is a plus
- Direct working experience in the stages of Software Implementation and Deployment Life Cycles is an asset
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Project, Word, Excel
- Strong Critical Thinking, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- A proven performer who can work independently and, in a team setting
How To Apply
You must submit a cover letter and resume for your application to be considered for an interview. Prospective candidates will be required to complete a digital assessment during the interview process.
We thank all candidates for submitting their applications however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.