At ProLytics Consulting Group, we work with our clients to improve their financial and business analytics systems and processes. Our experienced team is committed to working closely with each customer to adopt and deliver end-end solutions and process improvements to drive performance and growth.
We are looking to build our Professional Services team with open-minded, entrepreneurial, and collaborative individuals. As a Consulting Analyst, you will explore your consulting passion and develop industry skills that will enable you to thrive no matter what your future career path holds. In this role, you will gain direct experience working alongside our experienced consulting team on client engagements throughout the project life cycle.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Consulting Analyst to join our Consulting and Professional Services team. This is a full-time entry-level role supporting client project delivery and handling various project tasks, including:
- Conducting formal or information customer training or coaching
- Participating in requirements and discovery sessions
- Configuring software solutions to meet customers’ unique business needs
- Building input interfaces and reporting
- Creating moderate ETL and integration routines and data processes
- Supporting customer communications and project status tracking
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Finance, Business Administration, or any related fields
- Current students: Must be in their final year of study in September 2022, graduating between December 2022 to September 2023
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel)
- Familiarity working with Software Implementation and Deployment Life Cycles
- Excellent Customer Communication Skills
- Strong Critical Thinking, Analytics, and Problem-Solving Skills
- A proven performer who can work independently and, in a team setting
- Worked with Finance teams in Financial Reporting and Planning Analysis
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, and/or other data visualization tools would be an asset
- Knowledge or experience working with OLAP, Relational/Non-Relational Databases would be an asset
How To Apply
You must submit a cover letter and resume for your application to be considered for an interview. Prospective candidates will be required to complete a digital assessment during the interview process.
We thank all candidates for submitting their applications however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.